share rss forum feed

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
kudos:3

I don't know.....

..... AT&T gives me the best coverage, including in my home where all other carriers fail. I don't care about "iPhone", I don't use one; I just want my cell to work and it does.

*shrug*

itguy05

join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA

said by La Luna:

..... AT&T gives me the best coverage, including in my home where all other carriers fail. I don't care about "iPhone", I don't use one; I just want my cell to work and it does.
Amen! We take a yearly trip to Warwick for apple picking. Wile on the NOTwork (Verizon) I could never get decent service at the orchard or many places along the way. With AT&T it's great service all around there.

I've compared both and both have their strengths and weaknesses and from my experience AT&T works better than Verizon where I am.

Xioden
Premium
join:2008-06-10
Monticello, NY
kudos:1
reply to La Luna

That's from them taking over Cellularone in the area a couple years ago, Cellone had *gasp* built new towers in Florida and Warwick to actually give their customers better coverage. Still real shoddy coverage between Goshen and Florida, it's pretty much a guarenteed dropped call.

TamaraB
Question The Current Paradigm
Premium
join:2000-11-08
Da Bronx
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
·Clearwire Wireless
reply to itguy05

said by itguy05:

We take a yearly trip to Warwick for apple picking. Wile on the NOTwork (Verizon) I could never get decent service at the orchard or many places along the way. With AT&T it's great service all around there.
That's interesting. Is that Warwick NY? I visit a friend there, and have "No Service" from AT&T. My friend's cell, VZ has 5 bars. I have to switch to her WIFI to use my iPhone there. I have driven around the area, and sometimes get 1 shaky bar.

Bob
--
Would you ever go over to Czechoslovakia, and marry me daughter for me?"

itguy05

join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA

Yes it is. We go to Maskers, up off the Thruway, through Tuxedo and over to Warwick. The phone works fine.