uniqs
share rss forum feed

itguy05

join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA
reply to FFH5

Re: Is anyone surprised?

quote:
And my brother & his wife want to switch too, but haven't yet because the sister-in-law is an iPhone fanatic. If the iPhone ever becomes available elsewhere, especially Verizon, then AT&T is history
Highly doubful. AT&T was #1 for years before the iPhone. Churn was going down before the iPhone.

I have both and Verizon is overhyped. Good brainwashing, yes, cell service - average. And no I'm not a CR subscriber.

MrMaster
jetsetter
Premium
join:2000-12-16
St Thomas, VI
said by itguy05:

quote:
And my brother & his wife want to switch too, but haven't yet because the sister-in-law is an iPhone fanatic. If the iPhone ever becomes available elsewhere, especially Verizon, then AT&T is history
Highly doubful. AT&T was #1 for years before the iPhone. Churn was going down before the iPhone.

I have both and Verizon is overhyped. Good brainwashing, yes, cell service - average. And no I'm not a CR subscriber.
They were #1 in what? customers? That was for maybe 1 -2 yrs only. With the iphone exclusive hopefully going away the network should actually improve. Less stress on it because people are going to other networks for the iphone.

I'm with AT&T only because most people I know are with them and it saves me money. I'm glad to finally have 3G but as 1 poster already mentioned, it is very erratic.
--
One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done. -Marie Curie