Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

1 edit
reply to thender

Re: Survey says att sucks

said by thender:

You're telling me I don't know anything about CDMA and GSM technologies but you're the one who doesn't know that the storm is a world phone?

GTFO!!!!!!
Wow.. Someone actually sells a true World Phone still. That's freakin' amazing.. I thought they quit doing that a few years back. I guess the only exception is certain Blackberries.

Excuse the fsck out of me. I might actually look into getting a Storm2, especially if I can stick *ANY* SIM card in it.
--
Bresnan 15M/1M|MyWS[P4HT@4.01GHz,2GB RAM,2x1TB HDDs,Win7]|WifeWS[P4@2.4GHz,1GB RAM,60GB HDD,Win7]|Router[2xP3@1GHz,640MB RAM,18GB HDD,Allied Telesyn AT-2560FX,Kingston KNE100TX,2xDigital DE504,Compaq NC3131,iPro/1000DP,Blitz BWI715,Gentoo Linux]

thender
Screen tycoon
Premium
join:2009-01-01
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1

It is a god awful phone. The storm 1 at least. I sincerely doubt from what I read and see that the storm 2 falls far from the failtree.
--
Macbook repair in NYC

nixen
Rockin' the Boxen
Premium
join:2002-10-04
Alexandria, VA

said by thender:

It is a god awful phone. The storm 1 at least. I sincerely doubt from what I read and see that the storm 2 falls far from the failtree.
Unfortunately, the Gen 1 Droid is not a "world phone".
--
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·SureWest Internet
reply to thender

said by thender:

Correction: shouldn't that be EPICFAILTREE!
--
The weekend is here, grab a can of beer!

Tomek
Premium
join:2002-01-30
Valley Stream, NY
reply to nixen

said by nixen:

said by thender:

Unfortunately, the Gen 1 Droid is not a "world phone".
Waiting for Moto Milestone to be released with TMO compatible 3G
--
Semper Fi