uniqs
chuckkk
join:2001-11-10
Warner Robins, GA

chuckkk

AT&T

I recently dropped AT&T in favor of T mobile
Why?
AT&T was charging for service that they failed to deliver.
I was a long term (over ten years) customer if you include the earlier names on the same door--Southern Bell, Cingular, then AT&T)
AT&T tried to kill portions of my services multiple times, even though I was paying for them, or they were grandfathered services.
This included such things as tethering, automatic switching to analog when digital service was not available, and automatic switching to "roaming" when AT&T network services were not available or were down.
Then, they wanted me to start a new contract, in order to replace the phones that they were required to provide service for under the grandfather clauses. (Which they claimed was necessary to provide the services that I had been paying for, and were not provided.)

I ended up buying "Google" phones outright, and using them on AT&T until I was able to get SIM cards for them from T Mobile.
The phones are totally unlocked, and I have full control of what operating system version is used, as well as what applications are loaded into them. No Contract with T-Mobile.