spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

EL_REX

@rcn.com
reply to Hwnsista

Re: [Scam] Ebay Motors Scam

HERE ARE TWO EMAILS I GOT FROM TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE SELLING CARS.

dateFri, Dec 4, 2009 at 7:22 PM
subjectRE: 2005 Acura TL
mailed-bymsn.com

hide details Dec 4 (1 day ago)

Hello,

My 2005 Acura TL is still for sale, has no problems at all and is lien cleared. My asking price is $3,500.Certainly it deserve more, but I'm asking this price because I'm forced to sell it quickly,because I need urgently money,I have very big problems and I don't need this car anymore.I have a clear title for it, no liens or loans and never smoked in. Has 54,590 miles and the VIN# is 19UUA66245A036884.
If you're still interested please email me your name and address to start the shipping.

Vehicle Description:
IT COMES FULLY LOADED WITH ALL OPTIONS INCLUDING NAVIGATION, XENON HEADLIGHTS, DUAL FRONT AIRBAGS, SIDE AIRBAGS, DRIVER SIDE MEMORY SEAT, DUAL POWER HEATED SEATS, 6 DISC CD CHANGER, TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION, HEATED POWER MIRRORS, POWER WINDOWS, MOON ROOF, CRUISE CONTROL, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, AC, AM/FM, SIDE AIRBAGS, HOME LINK, ABS BRAKES, 17" FACTORY ALLOY WHEELS, AND MORE!. THE BEST PART OF THIS VEHICLE IS ITS 3.2 LITER V6 ENGINE AND A 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WHICH PRODUCES 270 HORSEPOWER.
Mileage:54,590
Transmission:5 Spd Automatic
Engine:3.2L V6 PFI SOHC 24V Gasoline
Exterior Color:Desert Mist Metallic
Interior Color:Parchment
Body type:Sedan
Fuel type: Gasoline
Title:clean

Best regards,
Ashley Perry

fromNicholas Duncan

dateFri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:17 PM
subjectRe: 2005 Acura TL 3.2L
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details Dec 4 (1 day ago)

Hello,

You have to know that the 2005 Acura TL 3.2L. I am selling is 100% working and great looking, no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage. The title is clear. It has 60,131 miles. The VIN# 19UUA662X5A069081.

As I know that my current situation is pretty special I want the deal closed only through eBay's Buyer Protection Program in order for you to be 100% protected. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and inspect it (for 5 days) eBay will release the payment to me; in this way we are both protected. I am located in Madrid,Spain and I was sent here to improve the military relationships between our country and Spain. One month ago, my wife moved here with me and brought the car with her, but now we have to sell it back in the United States because In order to be able to register this car here, I would have to pay very high import/custom taxes. My final price on it is $ 2930. If you will take it for this price, I am willing to handle the shipping. It will be shipped from here by plane with US Air Military Cargo so it will not cost me anything. You will get it to the nearest airport in your area and then it will be trucked forward to your place. You will receive the car in about 4 days.

Please get back to me asap if you decide to buy, and include in your e-mail your full name and address where you want it shipped so I can start the deal with eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.

Thank you and have a nice day.

GOOD LUCK FELLOWS !!

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
Two very poorly written and typical scam emails. Simply put they are both scams as they do not contain a link to »www.motors.ebay.com/ where you can "buy" the car using your existing eBay account as one clearly mentions eBay protection (ebay's VPP aka Vehicle Purchase Protection) which is only for vehicles that are bought using your eBay Account on listings at the eBay Motors Web Site. There is no other way for eBay to be involved and sending your detailed info direct to the Scammer instead of through eBay channels is just giving them fuel for future identity theft involving you.
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?