Cortland, OH
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

reply to CylonRed

Re: A littel bit of light snow and....

See... I told you it was windy here...
Image taken from a local news channel web site.

trampoline on rooftop

--
Sometimes I think it's a shame
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Hall
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-28
Germantown, OH
kudos:2
reply to CylonRed

said by CylonRed:

Our head office is in Portage, MI and they had blizzard conditions yesterday.
Wait 'til you have to tell them in Portage that you're working from home 'cause the kid's school got cancelled and they ask "how much snow did you get ?". When you tell them 1-1/2", see how hard they laugh !

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to CylonRed

pfft, what snow? It's the 10th of december, I live in lake county ohio the supposed snow belt. So far nothing more then a dusting and high winds. You yankees get to excited over nothing.
Heck, where I used to live in upstate NY, we'd get more snow in a north eastern storm then we have in a "lake effect" one. Then after spending 16 years in the south you'd think I'd be awed by living in a snow belt.. pfft.. what a bunch of hog wash. I'm still waiting to see a snow fall of 3 feet or more. Haven't seen one like that since the 80's.
--
I want Obama money. "wheres it comming from?" I dunno, his stash. I don't care, I just want obama money. Shows the lack of education and the greed of people. Hand outs from the government comes from your pay check and wallet. Think about it.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

1 edit

1 recommendation

this in response to me - a YANK? I live a bit south of you in Ohio. We got 15 inches of snow in one storm with sleet and freezing rain on top of that...

EDIT - this was written too early this morning, battling a kid - it reads like I am really pissed off and that is not true.

The OP was just to point out that is snows in Ohio every year and we did not get much but the amount of accidents were idiotic.

Just because you have not gotten snow yet means jack about the entire winter.
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain