Alfred, ME

swintec to BKayrac

Premium Member

to BKayrac

Re: shipping everclear across state lines

said by BKayrac:
said by swintec:
said by BKayrac:

one party my friend made wop(fruit punch+fruit+alcohol) except with the 190..........lots of puking at that party, lots of passing out.
I have made my fair share of runs to the NH state liquor stores because of there out of this world pricing, but never bothered to look, do they sell the 190 Everclear over there?
sadly, my party days were many years ago when i lived in wisconsin...........i KNOW wisconsin sells the 190 proof

as far as NH, i don't know, these days i'm happy with a little jack , everything i'm reading says it's legal in NH........but no real answer on if they have the 190 or not

EDIT, just called a liquor store in rochester......they said they no longer carry it

dunno if others do, but atleast 1 store doesn't carry even the 151 proof
According to Wikipedia:
190-proof

It is illegal to sell the 190-proof variety in some states of the United States, namely California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. Everclear 190 is legally sold in some military stores within the continental United States.

I guess we are out of luck up here.

BKayrac
Premium Member
join:2001-09-29

BKayrac

Premium Member

said by swintec:

According to Wikipedia:
190-proof

It is illegal to sell the 190-proof variety in some states of the United States, namely California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. Everclear 190 is legally sold in some military stores within the continental United States.

I guess we are out of luck up here.
trust me man, your not missing much, it's not usually an enjoyable experience drinking it :P

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

From the looks of things...»www.winechateau.com will ship to most states..only about 4 or 5 are exluded, not sure how they do it or get away with it, but they do..and everclear 190 proof is a product they offer. Mustttt resist....urgeee.

BKayrac
Premium Member

BKayrac

Premium Member

said by swintec:

From the looks of things...»www.winechateau.com will ship to most states..only about 4 or 5 are exluded, not sure how they do it or get away with it, but they do..and everclear 190 proof is a product they offer. Mustttt resist....urgeee.
lol try it out, it's really cheap, that 14$ price tag is about what it goes for...........i think it was 20 at liquor stores a while back, but it will mess you up guaranteed

just trust me on the chaser part.........use one, many will puke from 1 shot........and even if you don't puke, it's just not pleasant at all ...............you'll have to let me know how you like it :P

swintec
Premium Member
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

said by BKayrac:

lol try it out, it's really cheap, that 14$ price tag is about what it goes for.
Another $16 or so for FedEx ground shipping..may not be worth it, as I was going to simply use it as a novelty around the holidays coming up. Not real "Merry" of me to get everyone puking though.

r81984
Fair and Balanced
Premium Member
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX

r81984 to BKayrac

Premium Member

to BKayrac
said by BKayrac:

trust me man, your not missing much, it's not usually an enjoyable experience drinking it :P
In college I used to drink everclear straight out of the bottle.

swintec
Premium Member
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

said by r81984:
said by BKayrac:

In fairness, I think theirs a lot of stuff we did in college we wish we could do again!

r81984
Fair and Balanced
Premium Member
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX

r81984

Premium Member

said by swintec:
said by r81984:
said by BKayrac:

In fairness, I think theirs a lot of stuff we did in college we wish we could do again!
I had some great times that I sort of remember.

BKayrac
Premium Member

BKayrac to swintec

Premium Member

to swintec
said by swintec:

said by BKayrac:

lol try it out, it's really cheap, that 14$ price tag is about what it goes for.
Another $16 or so for FedEx ground shipping..may not be worth it, as I was going to simply use it as a novelty around the holidays coming up. Not real "Merry" of me to get everyone puking though.
lol, depends on the person, i used to be able to handle it strait........now honestly i'd rather not take anything strait at all

times change, was quite some time ago...........if you've never had it, whats the harm in trying it........chances are you won't order another bottle so, i say go for it, and just allow only 1-2 shots per person, and warn them of the extremely high alcohol content