Need for Speed
Premium
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

Possible to port number to add-on?

Is it possible to port an existing number I have on another service, into an add-on number for teleblend?

I seem to remember, I was told no, it wouldn't work, but this was ages ago.

If it's not possible to do it as an add-on, how about porting it in such a way, as the number would work on the line 2 jack on my gizmo?

Thanks.

ps. If I have to go the 2nd route, how much extra would it be per month? I know the standard add-on number is like $4.95
--
Give me bandwidth or give me death!
»/testhistory/6 ··· 71/4f240

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA

1 recommendation

Yes, you can port another number in as a Signature number. The price would be $4.99 /mo for the signature number and the $14.95 porting fee.

This new number would just have inbound services and won't be able to make outbound calls with it. If you want to make outbound calls, then we would have to set you up a bit differently but it would require another gizmo connected to your network.

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
said by TBSupport1:

Yes, you can port another number in as a Signature number. The price would be $4.99 /mo for the signature number and the $14.95 porting fee.

This new number would just have inbound services and won't be able to make outbound calls with it. If you want to make outbound calls, then we would have to set you up a bit differently but it would require another gizmo connected to your network.
Thanks for the info. Good to know it would be so simple.
--
Give me bandwidth or give me death!
»/testhistory/6 ··· 71/4f240