Looks like we may get some snow this weekend. I was planning a trip to PA so now I have to decide if we should still try to go, or bail. We rented a cabin which is non-refundable so that does factor in.
Any predicitions? I have a friend in Richmond who told me that one of their news stations is now calling for 8".
The noon forecasts were pretty much in agreement that there should be none to little snow north of the Mason-Dixon Line regardless of which of the two most likely scenarios plays out. -- Equality and respect is for everyone, not just those you deem worthy.