Premium Member
join:2005-06-12
Arizona

Liberty

Premium Member

DDI / Installer heads up

I have installed 3 of the SkyWay for DDI this past year

Getting paid has been a challenge
Months pass until they need another install and I want paid for past job before another

Never paid sooner than 90 days after many wheres-my-$$-emails
Last install is over 100 days past due now...

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief
join:2001-07-05
Dawson Springs, KY

grohgreg

Yeah, I've read that before. Not sure if it was here, but definitely over at the broadband forum on the Satelliteguys.us site

//greg//
tobicat
Premium Member
join:2005-04-18
Tombstone, AZ

tobicat to Liberty

Premium Member

to Liberty
I thought they claimed that those things were so simple and easy to set up that you probably don't need to be paid!!!

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief
Dawson Springs, KY

2 edits

grohgreg

said by tobicat:

I thought they claimed that those things were so simple and easy to set up that you probably don't need to be paid!!!
Well, actually there's only one guy here that persists in making that claim. And he got banned from the SatelliteGuys site, because they interpreted his ad nauseum claims as SPAM. It remains to be seen if he has the testicular fortitude to try his luck here again.

//greg//

UncleScooter
Bubbles, I like Bubbles
Premium Member
join:2002-04-15
Tallahassee, FL

UncleScooter to Liberty

Premium Member

to Liberty
said by Liberty:

I have installed 3 of the SkyWay for DDI this past year

Getting paid has been a challenge
Months pass until they need another install and I want paid for past job before another

Never paid sooner than 90 days after many wheres-my-$$-emails
Last install is over 100 days past due now...
I think it's time you put them on the P.M.I.A. Plan.

Pay Me In Advance, have them send ya 250% of a install price and tell them you'll send back what you don't use!

bbinabox
join:2009-02-27
Louisville, KY

1 edit

bbinabox to Liberty

to Liberty
Liberty,

We recently started using Digital Dimensions Inc. (DDI) out of Jackson Kentucky throughout the region for installation fulfillment/support and they have been great so far! They have been very consistent and you should not have a problem getting paid for completed work orders. Please let me know if I can help you speed things up here. Call me @ 800-761-9149 -OR- email info@bbinabox.com

Greg said: Well, actually there's only one guy here that persists in making that claim. And he got banned from the SatelliteGuys site, because they interpreted his ad nauseum claims as SPAM. It remains to be seen if he has the testicular fortitude to try his luck here again.

Greg, obviously, you're still an incredible source for un-biased info on all of these high speed Internet via satellite web sites for a 2-Way-centric opinion. I am absolutely sure that everyone truly appreciates your involvement in their businesses, all without asking.

What a guy!!!

To clarify your mis-information here, once again, I could not post at Satelliteguys.us for ONE WEEK due to a mis-understanding at the "Installation" thread that I started. I was not banned indefinitely as you stated.

The misinformation that you spread about me at these sites is pretty pathetic and reason for folks to question your intentions/MO.

Have a great evening you all.
Liberty
Premium Member
Arizona

Liberty

Premium Member

Well, update time

bbinabox was very nice and friendly - but he was not successful at getting me paid

My warning stands even more firmly

Feeling lucky?
Install for them and see if you get paid...

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief
Dawson Springs, KY

grohgreg

said by Liberty:

bbinabox was very nice and friendly - but he was not successful at getting me paid
What a guy!!!

//greg//
Liberty
Premium Member
Arizona

Liberty

Premium Member

Bumping this once again, maybe someone will notice

Any other installers with same issue?
partec13
join:2010-06-18
Arab, AL

partec13

yeah im having problems almost been a year had 3 of 10 jobs paid...calls every month same excuse...if you can help speed this up please help