uniqs
share rss forum feed

NOVA_Guy
ObamaCare Kills Americans
Premium
join:2002-03-05
reply to glinc

Re: Solution

Yes, because we all know that yammering away on your phone and texting while sitting in traffic should be a right.

And let's not forget about wireless internet and GPS. People are dying out there because they can't download Google Maps fast enough and have the app tell them how to get to the closest Starbucks.

Isn't it bad enough that Obama and the liberal Democrats are trying to destroy a decent, stable, working health care system while simultaneously wallet-raping the American public? I'd have thought that people could have learned a lesson from those actions. Apparently not.
--
To all liberals: I am NOT one of your parents, so get the heck out of my wallet. It's time for you to grow up and take some personal responsibility for taking care of yourselves, which means not relying on the government to give it all to you.

RiseAbove
Premium
join:2004-01-30

1 recommendation

said by NOVA_Guy:

Isn't it bad enough that Obama and the liberal Democrats are trying to destroy a decent, stable, working health care system while simultaneously wallet-raping the American public? I'd have thought that people could have learned a lesson from those actions. Apparently not.
You keep saying paragraphs like this and it makes you out to be more and more of a GOP loon. If I go back through all of your posts will I find you bitching about how Bush also increased budgets and spending astronomically in the last few years? I'm not a fan of Obama or Bush and their spending but don't be a fooled into thinking this "wallet-raping" started on Obama's watch, if you truly give a damn you would be all over both of them but I bet money your posts don't reflect that I bet it has a lot of teabagger colloquialisms positioned through out them all. I also love your bit about the "trying to destroy a decent, stable, working health care system," it ads a nice Hannity flare to your post and once again throws up a huge signal of just how out of touch with everything you truly are.
--
Looking to get into Avaya telco if you might be in that field hit me up I have a lot of questions.