how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ssr

@verizon.net

CallCentric Does not Work for TB Customers Having Issue

All TB Customers who have issues:

This is to alert all the readers here that I have been having IB issues with my TB number and OB works well. This exists since 3 months.

So after sugestion from experts in this forum I learnt that CallCentric works like a tiger to get the number ported out to them. So I took Call Centric connection and applied for number proting. THey took a week and told me that they cant port the number as they are hearing number disconnected message when they call my TB number due to the IB issue. I have provided them all prrofs (bills, screen shots form T online account etc.) to show that the account is active with TB. So in the end CC said that they cant port it out.

So Don't just beleive that Call Centric is great option for the TB number IB issues we have. I have wasted $60 with CallCentric as they can not reimburse any charge that they did to me. They are not reimbursing me even though I have not even connected a gizmo with CC connection.

ONLY GOD can save customers like me. I have filed an FCC complaint on TB. I donno what other options customers of TB who have issue like me. I am not even sure if we can fight with TB in a court working with an attorney.

OH GOD SAVE US.....

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms

1 edit
It sounds to me that this is more of a TB issue than a CC issue. If TB's CLEC is saying that the number is disconnected, there is nothing that CC can do.

And I suspect that's why your inbound won't work. As far as the CLEC is concerned, you don't have a DID.

--------------------------------------------------

How do you figure you spent $ 60 with CallCentric?

I have ported two numbers to CallCentric and was NOT charged a porting fee until after each port was successfully completed.

Otherwise your payments to CallCentric should have been just a few dollars, unless you signed up for North America Unlimited. And a port could have been requested without signing up for that plan.

I'm sorry for your troubles, but I am curious where that $ 60 figure came from.

Good luck and happy holidays.

rdwarrior

join:2007-07-20
Conway, AR
reply to ssr
The real issue is with the underlying provider/clec that routes the number, not TeleBlend. One of my numbers were affected and they informed me that it was fixed a little while later. Therefore it seems that they are working to get it resolved, but are at the mercy of the underlying provider. Keep in mind that the underlying providers are never too keen on fixing things as they continuously lose business to the voip providers. Other providers will try to entice you stating that they can solve the problem, but an attempt to port the number to another provider is of no use, since they too have to involve the same underlying carrier. Just be patient. Since it is not something that TeleBlend is willingly not doing, a FCC complaint is of no use. I was not billed for the duration of my inbound issue so make sure that you ask for that. Hope that helps.

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
said by rdwarrior:

The real issue is with the underlying provider/clec that routes the number, not TeleBlend. One of my numbers were affected and they informed me that it was fixed a little while later....
No, sir, I respectfully and totally disagree.

Consider:

CallCentric, F9, VOIPo, Voip.MS, PhonePower, TeleBlend, and so forth.

These types of inbound issues seem ONLY to occur with TeleBlend, with rare exception.

All of these VoIP companies deal with the same group of CLECs.

Yet, to repeat the central point:

These types of inbound issues seem ONLY to occur with TeleBlend, with rare exception.