spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bgraham

join:2001-03-15
Smithtown, NY

Get everyone hooked on the internet then raise prices.

This seems to be the way ISP's are going to get more profit in the future. Costs go down and prices will go up.

gorehound

join:2009-06-19
Portland, ME

Bullshit !!!
They better not even try doing this krap in the USA.

Z80A
Premium
join:2009-11-23

1 recommendation

Or what? You go back to dial up?

Angrychair

join:2000-09-20
Jacksonville, FL
Reviews:
·Comcast

3 recommendations

reply to gorehound

First they came for the clec's -- and I did not speak out, because I wasn't using the clec's dsl.

Then they came for the bandwidth hogs -- and I did not speak out, because I was not a bandwidth hog.

Then they came for the internet video users -- and I did not speak out, because I was not an internet video user.

Then they came for me -- and there was no one left to speak for me.

danclan

join:2005-11-01
Midlothian, VA

can we please not try to compare internet and phone systems to the holocaust...i'm just not seeing any comparison in any way shape or form...none what so ever...

Angrychair

join:2000-09-20
Jacksonville, FL
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit

Get over your righteous indignation and think about the high concept of what I just said and you'll understand that people don't have to be dying for it to matter when people ignore encroachment of authority/power into matters groups or the individuals care about.

Expand your moderator at work

danclan

join:2005-11-01
Midlothian, VA
reply to Angrychair

Re: Get everyone hooked on the internet then raise prices.

There is nothing to think about, the two are dis-separate and cannot be compared. there is no indignation only that the reality of the one resulted the in the killing of millions and the other has to do with an offensive but hardly life shattering business practice

Z80A
Premium
join:2009-11-23

4 edits

1 recommendation

Maybe you should get over yourself and think about it. He speaks of apathy and the consequences of it which is obvious to everyone but you. Those who don't give a crap while others are screwed, inevitably are themselves screwed in the end. It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp and it is not by any stretch of the imagination limited to the Holocaust.

Expand your moderator at work