uniqs
flashcore
join:2007-01-23
united state

flashcore to nerdburg

to nerdburg

Re: How are disputes resolved?

said by nerdburg:

Dude, Comcast doesn't have customer support in India.
I guess you have never had to deal with there "abuse" department. All 4 of the idiots I spoke to there were clearly in India, not one American and not one could speak proper English.

jlivingood
Premium Member
join:2007-10-28
Philadelphia, PA

jlivingood

Premium Member

said by flashcore:
said by nerdburg:

I guess you have never had to deal with there "abuse" department. All 4 of the idiots I spoke to there were clearly in India, not one American and not one could speak proper English.
The Customer Security Assurance team (aka the Abuse team) is based on the East Coast of the United States.

LeftOfSanity
People Suck.
join:2005-11-06
Dover, DE

LeftOfSanity to flashcore

to flashcore
said by flashcore:

said by nerdburg:

YEAH!! It's not like Comcast would hire anyone in America that has an accent.
WernerSchutz
join:2009-08-04
Sugar Land, TX

1 edit

WernerSchutz to jlivingood

to jlivingood
said by jlivingood:

said by flashcore:
said by nerdburg:

The Customer Security Assurance team (aka the Abuse team) is based on the East Coast of the United States.
I would second that. The "abuse" department discussions I have heard were clearly someone that was American. Charming fellow.

jap
Premium Member
join:2003-08-10
038xx

jap to flashcore

Premium Member

to flashcore
said by nerdburg:

... All 4 of the idiots I spoke to there were clearly in India, not one American and not one could speak proper English.
As a rule Indians speak much more properer English than Americans they just have a different accent.