uniqs
share rss forum feed

Eek2121

join:2002-10-12
Newton, NJ
Reviews:
·FreedomPop

Tired of the misinformation here...

Guys, I really am getting sick of the (mis) information being spread around. The unlimited options do NOT have a cap. They never did. The cap only applies when tethered. I've personally done more than 5 GB on my blackberry without issue. Please stop spreading false information.

Also, viewing the terms of use, the only thing 'prohibited' are illegal activities. My terms of use states that things like VOIP are explicitely allowed.

PS I am not an employee of Verizon, on the contrary, I'm an irate customer getting sick of Verizon's high prices, but unfortunately I need their network.

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3
Ummm.. unless you know for sure in what you say about the data on the phone being unlimited, I"d hold the press on that.

That could be YOUR plan.. it may not affect new plans, or different plans.

When Sprint introduced the soft 5bg cap on the unlimited data cards, I wasn't affected by it. My data card is still unlimited.. so if I wasn't in the true know, I'd say that the data card cap is BS.. even though it's not..

People tend to post what they know as true.. it may not be true in all cases.. there's a hundred plans out there.. people just don't realize it and not all of them are posted in public view.

Eek2121

join:2002-10-12
Newton, NJ
This IS a new plan. Got it 4 months ago. Used 43 GB the first month i got it.

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3
...43 gig?? ...on a wireless device?? (not tethering?)