David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to Snakeoil

Premium Member

to Snakeoil

Re: Ohio DMV WTF? Just a heads up

yea but why should he be punished for re-registering your tags online. you would have thought that the state of ohio wouldn't want to "avoid the lines" and the rush and allow online registrations. It's convenient for both the state and the public.
61999674 (banned)
Gotta Do What Ya Gotta Do
join:2000-09-02
Here

61999674 (banned)

In Ohio, there should be no "rush" since technically the registration expires on your birthday NOT at the end of that month, so in theory, the flow should be the same every day of the month.
One thing Ohio has done to stop people from doing this is if your registration or DL isn't renewed within seven days of its expiration, you are "fined"(they call it a late fee) $20.

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David

Premium Member

said by 61999674:

In Ohio, there should be no "rush" since technically the registration expires on your birthday NOT at the end of that month, so in theory, the flow should be the same every day of the month.
One thing Ohio has done to stop people from doing this is if your registration or DL isn't renewed within seven days of its expiration, you are "fined"(they call it a late fee) $20.
ouch... here I think you have 30 days past the b-day. in illinois they even sent me a reminder card and told me what the last date was. Missouri you had 30 days after max.