dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
« New Speeds!
This is a sub-selection from Massive Slowdowns?
BruceL5
join:2009-12-20
Helena, MT

BruceL5 to bigburd

to bigburd

Re: Massive Slowdowns?

This time it looks like the blame is squarely on 360. If enough people bypass bresnan and complain directly to 360, it might be enough to at leat get them to look at it. Copy your tracerts and email them to customer.service@360networks.com and call their Butte MT office at 406.496.6500

koolkid1563
MVM
join:2005-11-06
Powell, WY

koolkid1563

MVM

Not necessarily...Remember Bresnan has the other end of that link so it could still be Bresnan's router(s) queuing traffic or failing.

Omega
Premium Member
join:2002-07-30
Golden, CO

Omega to BruceL5

Premium Member

to BruceL5
said by BruceL5:

This time it looks like the blame is squarely on 360. If enough people bypass bresnan and complain directly to 360, it might be enough to at leat get them to look at it. Copy your tracerts and email them to customer.service@360networks.com and call their Butte MT office at 406.496.6500
I disagree with your flow of though. 360 does not care about the average Bresnan customer. We don't even pay them, Bresnan does. The only way to get this done is to complain to Bresnan, who in turn should complain to 360.

koolkid1563
MVM
join:2005-11-06
Powell, WY
MikroTik CCR1036-8G-2S+
MikroTik hAP AC

1 edit

koolkid1563

MVM

So here is what I am going to do. I wrote a script on my router and am about to get it set to run every 30 minutes which will run a traceroute to a few locations. It will output to a txt file (one for each location) on my flashdrive with a timestamp before each trace (each time it runs it appends a blank line, the timestamp, then the trace to the txt file)...We shall see since I was asked by their tech support for more traces but with the time of each...Just automated it a little

The flash drive is plugged into one of my router's USB ports and is shared on the network so I can 'check up' on it every now and then.
« New Speeds!
This is a sub-selection from Massive Slowdowns?