how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fnbrown

join:2005-09-22
Tonopah, AZ

ISDN in Arizona

I'm in the 623 area code west of Phoenix and am looking at getting ISDN (again... had it in NorCal for a while).

I already have a quote from Qwest, and I'm looking for a reliable ISP to use with it. I'd prefer a local provider if there's a good one available. Any suggestions?

bbwithdrawls

join:2008-08-30
Vanleer, TN

MSN or Millenicom

fnbrown

Tonopah, AZ

Millenicom's signal sucks where I'm at. Already tried it, and canceled.

Tried antennas, amplifiers, everything. They sold it to me saying they covered my area, but I could never get signal.

Oh, and no refunds. They suck. Buyer beware.

bbwithdrawls

Vanleer, TN
reply to fnbrown

your question was a provider for ISDN , millenicom offers that 10.00 per 64 k channel ,, a month

I also have signal problems with mcom , I'm just to far 9 miles NLOS , I'm using an amp and a grid but the tower is over loaded during the day and speeds suffer ,

did you try a grid??? best thing since peanut butter, try Jims site for answers on them ,»evdo-tips.com/ if you have any type of signal try a grid, I have no signal until i use a amp and grid ,

bbwithdrawls

Vanleer, TN
reply to fnbrown

missed the part of your post where you tried antenna , sorry

MSN works great , pops both channels for 19.95 , shhhhhhh

fnbrown

Tonopah, AZ

Ah... my apologies. I didn't realize Millenicom offered terrestrial service as well.

I actually had a great deal of help from Jim when trying to get the service working. The signal in my area just doesn't reach, despite what their maps say.