Search similar:

uniqs

dropdrifter
@pacbell.net

1 edit

dropdrifter

Anon

SpeedStream 4100/4200 firmware

Could someone please upload or give me a link to SpeedStream 4100/4200 firmware. I have tried to update through the BigPond updated exe but it never works(i even tried connecting directly).
I need the .upg file to update because there is no other way to update with modem(SpeedStream 4100 ADSL Modem) the 4200 firmware also works on the 4100.
Please help!

Here is a picture of the update screen on my modem

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

1 edit

1 recommendation

lilhurricane

Numquam oblita

said by dropdrifter :

Could someone please upload
Just an FYI
quote:
Please Note: Links to sites hosting third party firmware are offered "as is" by forum members. No direct links to firmware or uploads of the firmware to DSLR are permissible, only links to the site hosting the firmware. Such firmware is neither tested nor endorsed by dslreports.com and we take no responsibility for what happens with its use.
I'm sure someone can find you a link to where you can get it though

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

1 recommendation

Doctor Olds to dropdrifter

Premium Member

to dropdrifter

Re: SpeedStream 4100 Firmware

This is the correct Firmware for your SBC Modem. It uses UPG Updates that no other version uses.

»AT&T Midwest/Ameritech FAQ »Where can I get the 1.0.0.53 firmware update for the 4100?

I recommend that you do not try any 4200 Firmware as there are 3 hardware version revisions on the 4200 internals and the SBC 4100 is known as incompatible. You would either just get errors with no upgrade possible or it may just brick the modem where you can't use it at all.

DropDrifter
@pacbell.net

DropDrifter

Anon

This is why I want the firmware but I guess I'll just wait until my new router gets here(old one broke the other day) and i'll be changing isp's soon.

Thanks

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds

Premium Member

Click for full size
Click for full size
That came out of a PDF Publication by Siemens/Efficient and it has never been seen released by Siemens/Efficient. I've never seen a 4100/4200 Firmware. Just 4100 UPG Firmware and 4200 EXE Firmware (FWP firmware).