join:2009-09-07
Great White

2 edits

Tordek7 to pumarjr

Premium Member

to pumarjr

Re: Arris D3 Modem Issues

rendrenner See Profile,
Lets try and keep the Internals internal, and the google approach. Remember this forum does have Comcast corporate members on here. Even though it may be public knowledge after some previous incidents lets try not to pop some flares over it if you catch my drift.

If you had the ability to check the modem via backend systems then (i wouldn't broadcast that) but good, if the modem is in fact showing as in Walledgarden in the backend then we can surely confirm the modem is infact in Walledgarden.

But a thought to remember, is as you may be a Comcast employee or it's affiliates, you are not authorized to speak on their behalf or to use their systems on their behalf to troubleshoot a matter that does not go through the proper channels. This is why Comcast created the direct forum.

Lastly, don't get me wrong, i take no personal issues to this but i hate to see people get fired when they are only doing their best to help out.
rendrenner
join:2005-09-03
Grandville, MI

rendrenner

Yeah I got it..

Im pickin up what your throwin down
hearin what your sayin
smokin what your rollin
singin what your playin
smellin what your steppin in

EG
The wings of love
Premium Member
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ

1 edit

EG to Tordek7

Premium Member

to Tordek7
said by Tordek7:

if the modem is in fact showing as in Walledgarden in the backend then we can surely confirm the modem is infact in Walledgarden.
IMO, that proves nothing..