join:2007-05-22
kudos:1
reply to XBL2009

Re: Sad Times For America

said by XBL2009:

1. Lousy Broadband.

2. Banking meltdown.

3. Government run by corrupt officials.

Yes this is the end of America as we know it.
I disagree. The world is actually getting better. Corruption is being exposed and people are starting to realize its a lie all along. The world isn't much different then it was 50 years ago or 100 years ago. survival of the fittest we are still struggling and we always will. HD capacity increased to 2TB and soon 2.5TB and 3TB
the world is changing everyday and all you care is faster broadband connection? lol. Most people wouldn't notice the difference between 1mb and 100mbit! they are asleep.

XBL2009
------

join:2001-01-03
Chicago, IL

You say most people but forget that different people have different needs. Some people are fine with the minivan approach and some need a truck.

Also America is becoming more and more a corporate state. Pretty soon we won't have a congress.

semaj81

join:2002-08-12
Marietta, OH

Right.. and the last time we had an honest congress? Since when have they put anything to a vote that had more than their own personal interests at stake? I can't remember, been on this earth for 28 years now, will never change.

FreedomBuild
Well done is better than well said
Premium
join:2004-10-08
Rockford, IL
reply to XBL2009

said by XBL2009:

You say most people but forget that different people have different needs. Some people are fine with the minivan approach and some need a truck.

Also America is becoming more and more a corporate state. Pretty soon we won't have a congress.
Not with my vote...
--
»www.freedombuild.net »www.freedom-builders.biz