Search similar:

uniqs

Netflix cust
@twtelecom.net

Netflix cust

Anon

Netflix, this stinks!

Quoting Mike Masnick of Techdirt.com
In direct response to Netflix exec comment, Mike posts, "I'm still trying to parse this, but it really does sound like he's saying that Netflix couldn't handle the demand for new releases before, so by getting rid of them entirely, it may be able to handle them on the 29th day, since fewer people will care about renting that movie then. Now, you could claim that's a better customer experience if you ignore the 28 days in which no one on Netflix can rent the movie (though they can get it elsewhere). But if you realize that you're now taking away the ability to serve all of your customers for nearly a month at the point when their demand is likely to be the highest... well, that doesn't seem very customer friendly at all."
Personally, I am considering cancelling my Netflix account altogether and will to go where my business is wanted and appreciated.
longgone
join:2000-12-30
Culloden, WV

longgone

Thanks for the Quotes from Techdirt, especially the parts about, ...can get it elsewhere and ....will to go where my business is wanted and appreciated.
If the really ticked off, or even the slightly disgruntled, do "Go Elsewhere", and still want the streaming, then just roll back to only "One out" for now, use the coins to get those not available "28 days" and "very long wait" Flix. That could produce some effects for the present and future, or like from Techdirt. "Goooooo Elsewhere" "Goodbye Netflix."