uniqs
share rss forum feed

NOVA_Guy
ObamaCare Kills Americans
Premium
join:2002-03-05
reply to FFH5

Re: AT&T being good citizen after 9/11 attacks

Are you also OK with the supposed paperwork not even existing?

It's not a matter of not dotting i's and crossing t's in this case. It's a matter of outright violation of the law. Those agents who played a role in this should find themselves in prison wearing some black and white stripes. And hopefully they will be readily identified and introduced to all the other prisoners as FBI agents too.

And their cronies at AT&T, as well as those from the Bush administration who helped and those from the Obama administration who are still helping, should find themselves sitting in jail for this as well. Perhaps if consequences for breaking the law were enforced there would be less lawbreaking.
--
Ted Kennedy is dead, and now so are his dreams of an impoverished enslaved America beholden to its government. Congratulations to Scott Brown for keeping the American Dream alive!

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
said by NOVA_Guy:

Those agents who played a role in this should find themselves in prison wearing some black and white stripes. And hopefully they will be readily identified and introduced to all the other prisoners as FBI agents too.
So, for trying to protect you and other US citizens from evil terrorists, you feel they should be sent to prison, outed to other prisoners, and maybe be murdered. Is that your idea of justice?
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page

nasadude

join:2001-10-05
Rockville, MD
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by FFH5:

So, for trying to protect you and other US citizens from evil terrorists, you feel they should be sent to prison, outed to other prisoners, and maybe be murdered. Is that your idea of justice?
no, they should be sent to prison for breaking the law.

do you even believe in the rule of law? or just law for the little people, not corporations?

so if I robbed a bank and donated the money to charity, that would be OK? It sounds like you are saying the ends justify the means and the law doesn't matter.

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO
reply to FFH5
No, for violating the laws that they are suppose to be following.

So you don't mind if all law enforcement officials dont follow the law as long as it is to protect us right? Screw Miranda, burden of proof, and any other little inconvenient technicality of law. It's for your protection.

Sometimes you simply amaze me at the shear stupidity in your comments. Do you honestly think before you post?

Camaro
Question everything
Premium
join:2008-04-05
Westfield, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..
·Comcast
reply to FFH5
I really don't like arguing and starting a bunch of non constructive conversation but if this is your idea of keeping me safe then you can have it »abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=···4&page=1 i know it's old but it speaks for itself.
Expand your moderator at work