All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

fearlessfosdick
join:2001-08-22
Stamford, CT

fearlessfosdick

How much guide info does U-verse maintain?

Hi,

I just tried to schedule Bones. I did a search and it only found re-runs for today and tomorrow; and those are all re-runs.

Is that all the guide data that U-Verse maintains?

Thanks,

FF

gdm
MVM
join:2001-06-15
Mchenry, IL

gdm

MVM

I think the guide is messed up. It's done that the last week for me as well. Goes about 2-3 days out. Usually it goes out about a week maybe a bit more.

I use the Web Remote to program much faster and easier.
texasguy37
Premium Member
join:2009-05-18
Grand Prairie, TX

texasguy37 to fearlessfosdick

Premium Member

to fearlessfosdick
said by fearlessfosdick:

Hi,

I just tried to schedule Bones. I did a search and it only found re-runs for today and tomorrow; and those are all re-runs.

Is that all the guide data that U-Verse maintains?

Thanks,

FF
The Guide shows programming for the next 14 days. The search function only returns a limited number of resuts; thus, if you search for a series where there may be multiple episodes run each day (i.e. Bones), you will not see a listing of all episodes that will air over the next 14 days. You will notice that if you do a search on a series that airs once or twice a week, you will see all episodes over the next 14 days.

If you are trying to schedule a series recordings for new episodes of Bones, it would be best to go to the Guide and scroll to your Fox affiliate for Thursay at 7:00 pm CST and set up your new series recording there.
bogey7806
join:2004-03-19
Here

bogey7806 to fearlessfosdick

to fearlessfosdick
2 weeks.... 2 weeks... 2 weeks...

Sorry...Total Recall junkie.

fearlessfosdick
join:2001-08-22
Stamford, CT

fearlessfosdick to texasguy37

to texasguy37