reply to Khalandil
Re: [ Classes] Druid Thread
said by Khalandil:Let's see...
I think I have a lvl 30 something night elf druid, I've played him off and on for a couple years and am horrible at playing him for some reason. He is by far the hardest of all alts I've lvl'ed. One of these days I'll just have to buckle down and play; I like the versatility of the class, though I hate the fact that he is a Night Elf.
1. Stealth around and avoid unnecessary combat? Check.
2. Insane initial stun/nuke capabilities? Check.
3. Self-heal capabilities? Check.
4. Tank capabilities? Check.
5. Healing resource system (mana) different from combat resource system (energy)? Check.
6. Faceroll to 80? Check.
What's hard about it? Rotation? Gearing? Feral Druids are one of the easiest classes to level.
"One can lead a child to knowledge, but one cannot make him think."
Source: Lt. Col. Jean V. Dubois (Ret.), Starship Troopers
Easy to level, hard to master. The biggest thing is to keep going till you can get mangle. Once you get that I would macro pounce and mangel together as well as shred and the other stealth back attack. (been too long since I have used it.)
For single target, kitty. For aoe use bear. For elites, start as kitty then switch to bear.