how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA

TeleBlend adds free Conference Calling

Teleblend is pleased to announced that it has added free conference calling for all customers. The system is a reservation-less system and is very easy to use. TeleBlend customers simply dial "CONF" from their phones to access their conference room. Other friends and family dial 805-309-8950 and use the customer's TeleBlend number as the pin number. It's that simply and easy.

You can think of this as a family room for calling. Get all your family together on a single telephone call instead of having to use 3-way calling or any of those other conference bridges.

We will be releasing an official announcement very soon, but I wanted to give everyone here at DSL Reports a sneak peak at the new feature.

KoolMoe
Aw Man
Premium
join:2001-02-14
Annapolis, MD
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

Any costs associated with this? I assume not for the TB subscriber but for the other participants? The 805 number is for what locale?

I'd so much rather see an iPhone/Touch app!
KM
--
Don't Lie - Be Kind - Realize your Potential

TBSupport1

Leesburg, VA
reply to TBSupport1

No there are no costs associated with this. Simply just dial CONF on your Teleblend phone, put in your telephone number and you have a conference going. Have your other party dial the 805 number which is a Los Angeles number and have them put in your Teleblend number as well and your connected.

Expand your moderator at work

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA
reply to TBSupport1

Re: TeleBlend adds free Conference Calling

This is a valuable feature... thanks...

Also thanks for the $5.00 free International Calling.

I've been with you since Sun Rachet and you guys are doing OK!

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA

2 edits

1 recommendation

You just can't dial CONF and get into the conference room

You MUST dial CONF# to get there..

Have no idea why I have to educate the users and TBSupport1 couldn't have gotten it correct..

That's CONF#

AND 805 IS NOT A L.A. NUMBER It is in Ventura County..

milli5

join:2005-03-24
Livermore, CA
reply to KoolMoe

Dialing CONF(2663) or CONF#(2663#) does not work from my teleblend number. However 805 number works. Does it need to be configured for my account?

TBSupport1

Leesburg, VA

We will take a look. It should be enabled for everyone. The # is sends the phone call quicker where if you just stayed on the phone, it would eventually connect you. It just takes a bit longer than normal calling.

milli5

join:2005-03-24
Livermore, CA

said by TBSupport1:

We will take a look. It should be enabled for everyone. The # is sends the phone call quicker where if you just stayed on the phone, it would eventually connect you. It just takes a bit longer than normal calling.
It still doesn't work for me.