dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
34574589 (banned)
join:2009-09-05

34574589 (banned)

PP Provisioning

I have had a few PhonePower devices need a little kick in the butt because the orginal provisioning with their sever got borked. No complaints or anything I'm still very happy with PhonePower Just curious if anyone else had an initial first time provision blues, lol.

What I think happens is when the Gulfstream (ATA) first flies off to Grandstream to look for firmware updates before refuelling to head off to PhonePower; all them TSA agents confuse all them little packet passengers?
jacobslive
Premium Member
join:2007-11-25
San Jose, CA

jacobslive

Premium Member

Yes it happened to me more than a year ago when I initially started the service. However, their Tech Support is fantastic to resolve the issues. I am happy PP customer!
34574589 (banned)
join:2009-09-05

1 edit

34574589 (banned)

said by jacobslive:

Yes it happened to me more than a year ago when I initially started the service. However, their Tech Support is fantastic to resolve the issues. I am happy PP customer!
Same here I love the friendly and knowledgeable tech support that are "trained" not Vonage robots who just repeat unplug the device until you hang up on them. Guess the packets must suffer from Gulfstream jetlag on their layover to Cali?

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· hg9bfImY