share rss forum feed
« A bit lateTurnabout... »
This is a sub-selection from a Lie

djhexer

join:2002-10-07
Reno, NV
reply to fiberguy

Re: a Lie

they didnt reduce price for the sake of reducing... it was because back then it was new technology.

I could argue the point that back then I was paying for metered dial up at 25.00 a month and overages over 200 or so houes a month now days is unlimited for 9.95.

price is dictated by demand. if they are going to have 1 GB up and down they will charge a boatload until it becomes avail to the common user and everyone has it.

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3

said by djhexer:

they didnt reduce price for the sake of reducing... it was because back then it was new technology.

I could argue the point that back then I was paying for metered dial up at 25.00 a month and overages over 200 or so houes a month now days is unlimited for 9.95.

price is dictated by demand. if they are going to have 1 GB up and down they will charge a boatload until it becomes avail to the common user and everyone has it.
ALL irrelevant... not a single thing you said matters in context to what the OP stated.. he clearly stated ....

"oh you actually think your bill will go down? show me a service plan that any ISP has ever REDUCED in price. "

... and I did. Did I not?

When you speak in a forum, speak directly and say what you mean... the ONLY thing that people can go on is the black and white text in front of them. He made a direct statement and he was factually incorrect.