Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Tack

join:2007-10-23
Waterloo, ON
reply to TSI Gabe

Re: IPv6 beta

Everything is up and running and working nicely. I've subnetted the assigned /56 and am advertising the various prefixes on my internal network and all systems can at least hit ipv6.google.com.

I've said this in the direct forum and on another thread, but I'll repeat here: the only thing I miss is PTR records for my IPv6 addresses. Pleasepleaseplease offer delegation of our /56 prefixes.

Otherwise, thanks TSI for being awesome. It's exciting to finally get native IPv6.

AOD
Premium
join:2008-01-24
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

said by Tack:

Everything is up and running and working nicely. I've subnetted the assigned /56 and am advertising the various prefixes on my internal network and all systems can at least hit ipv6.google.com.

I've said this in the direct forum and on another thread, but I'll repeat here: the only thing I miss is PTR records for my IPv6 addresses. Pleasepleaseplease offer delegation of our /56 prefixes.

Otherwise, thanks TSI for being awesome. It's exciting to finally get native IPv6.
once they make their dns servers have ipv6 then can do ip6 arpa requests imagine, those v6 apra's are huge lines xD

Tack

join:2007-10-23
Waterloo, ON

said by AOD:

once they make their dns servers have ipv6 then can do ip6 arpa requests imagine, those v6 apra's are huge lines xD
To be clear, I don't want TSI to add the PTR records for my IPs but delegate the /56 to my nameserver so I can manage the PTR records myself.