spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Druid
@saptech.com

Druid

Anon

[Speed] New to Comcast (Bay area, CA) - What speed, Any good pro

Any advice on promo codes for Comcast internet only in bay area? I was looking at ultra or maybe blast level is sufficient.

Background: I just found out that the place I am moving to (Sunnyvale) is pretty much is limited to Comcast. I called the 800# and asked about deals for internet. He spent few mins pitching me double/triple play and when I reiterated that I really only need internet and I don't own a TV and I don't have a phone, he basically said they had no special offers and said that the cheapest deal would be 64.95 + 99 installation!! Seriously! I pay 29.99 now for a AT&T dryloop account and have never ever in my life paid for installation or modem.

gar187er
I DID this for a living
join:2006-06-24
Seattle, WA

gar187er

Re: [Speed] New to Comcast (Bay area, CA) - What speed, Any good

said by Druid :

Any advice on promo codes for Comcast internet only in bay area? I was looking at ultra or maybe blast level is sufficient.

Background: I just found out that the place I am moving to (Sunnyvale) is pretty much is limited to Comcast. I called the 800# and asked about deals for internet. He spent few mins pitching me double/triple play and when I reiterated that I really only need internet and I don't own a TV and I don't have a phone, he basically said they had no special offers and said that the cheapest deal would be 64.95 + 99 installation!! Seriously! I pay 29.99 now for a AT&T dryloop account and have never ever in my life paid for installation or modem.
the less services you get; the less discounts are available....

its very rare to have internet only promos.....

although the deals phone reps get are different from those that the counter reps can offer you in person at the centers....

but if you havent had cable, you will have to pay for install