Router of Packets
Premium Member
join:2007-01-03
Gatineau, QC

TSI Gabe to robbat2

Premium Member

to robbat2

Re: IPv6 beta

We now have an IPv6 block routed to vancouver but the problem is that we need to upgrade the OS on one of the routers to properly support IPv6 over ppp. (requires downtime). No ETA for that yet.

utubewoes
@teksavvy.com

utubewoes

Anon

I'm having a lot of issues with youtube when logged into the hsiservice account.. It tries to connect but always times out.. When i log in with my wiredhighspeed one the problem doesn't seem to exist.. It's also just youtube i am having the problem with but to be honest I don't visit that wide of a selection of sites either.
mactalla
join:2008-02-19

mactalla to TSI Gabe

to TSI Gabe
said by TSI Gabe:

We now have an IPv6 block routed to vancouver but the problem is that we need to upgrade the OS on one of the routers to properly support IPv6 over ppp. (requires downtime). No ETA for that yet.
Any ETA on an ETA?

TSI Gabe
Router of Packets
Premium Member
join:2007-01-03
Gatineau, QC

TSI Gabe

Premium Member

we are still waiting on patches from Juniper. They should be released soon but doesn't necessarily mean that we will be able to upgrade right away.
mactalla
join:2008-02-19

mactalla

I didn't realize your hardware needed something different out this way. Let us know when there's an update. Myself and I'm sure a few others are ready to beta test as soon as it comes