share rss forum feed

Dagda1175

join:2001-06-17
Goleta, CA

2 recommendations

Of course it will be more expensive.

"Government always finds a need for whatever money it gets."

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them."

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

roc5955
Premium
join:2005-11-26
Rosendale, NY

1 recommendation

said by Dagda1175:

"Government always finds a need for whatever money it gets."

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them."

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Quoting Ronald Regan I see. Perhaps you can tell me, why do people keep electing people who say that the government can do no good, then, when elected, proceed to prove it?

The government that you get, is only as good as the government that you elect. If you keep electing people who say that government is the problem, and then proceed to prove that government is the problem when they are elected, you will have the same problems.

We need election reform, to take the elections out of the hands of big corporations, and back to WE THE PEOPLE.
--
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."
Expand your moderator at work

ironwolf

@12.34.246.x
reply to roc5955

Re: Of course it will be more expensive.

No, just no.

Back into the hands of "we the people" and out of corporations. So who would run these new "agencies" and how would they be better than companies who have to do it to make a profit?

Would you pay for the new service to the existing companies or just steal it? Err, nationalize it.

You please propose exactly how such a new plan will work. Who pays for it? How much does it cost? What is included? Who sets the standards?

We the people is pretty vague.