how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

radioactive

join:2004-11-22
Chicago, IL

New Taxes in Teleblend ?

This month, I noticed New taxes on my Bill. It ridiculously up from $3.95 tp Over $10. Why is that sudden increase ?

I am really getting pissed of with these guys. First they lost my household number.. Then I cant call any land line to India, Now I get slapped with this stupid taxes. Why am I still with them...

rizzo2dial
Premium
join:2004-08-05

said by radioactive:

Why am I still with them...
I give up... why?

PX Eliezer7
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
reply to radioactive

I'm puzzled too.

radioactive

join:2004-11-22
Chicago, IL
reply to radioactive

Exactly. I need a good provider who gives me unlimited calling to India. Only Vonage does it but their taxes sucks too.

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA
reply to radioactive

said by radioactive:

This month, I noticed New taxes on my Bill. It ridiculously up from $3.95 tp Over $10. Why is that sudden increase ?

We sent this back in December:

Form: VM-1009

Important Billing Notice

Re: Regulatory Recovery and Emergency Services Fee

Dear Valued Customer,

It is with pleasure that we send along a note to thank you for your continued patronage and to also update you on our ongoing efforts to bring you the best quality and value for phone service in the industry. In addition to the great calling features, TeleBlend has always provided home phone service with full E911 service at a great value.

TeleBlend has also provided a myriad of regulated services such as TRS, CALEA in addition to E911, which normally require the customer to be charged for the additional services. For the past 2 1/2 years, TeleBlend has absorbed the expense of these services and provided them at no additional cost to you. However, due to the rising costs of regulatory compliance, we will begin to recover a portion of these costs by implementing a monthly Regulatory Recovery Fee of $1.99 and an Emergency Services Fee of $0.99. This small fee will only apply to your HouseHold phone line with E911 services and will be assessed at each billing cycle along with your other monthly charges. We are confident that this is one of the lowest recovery fees in the industry which aligns with our goal to continuously bring you the best value in phone service. If you have an international calling plan such as the Global Unlimited Plan or the Global Limited Plan, there will be an additional monthly International Regulatory Fee of $1.99 that will be assessed as well.

The fees will appear as a Regulatory Recovery Fee and an Emergency Services Fee on your invoices and will go into effect on your next billing cycle. If you have any questions or for more information, feel free to check our support site at support.teleblend.com for more information or call 1-877-415-5635.

Also, on Friday 12/4/09, we launched our new High Speed DSL package with unlimited US, Canada and Puerto Rico phone service at an introductory rate of $29.99 per month (only $34.99 per month after the first 3 months). For more information, check out www.teleblend.com

Sincerely,
TeleBlend

Thank you for choosing TeleBlend as your phone service provider