spc
Search similar:

uniqs

nobandwidth
@capgemini.com

nobandwidth

Anon

Windjammer Cable Outages

I live in Palestine Texas (75803) and have not had internet, or TV for days now. The TV I can live without, but the loss of internet connection is killing me. Even though I am on vacation right now I still have to run some reports daily. Without an internet connection I am having to spend half of my vacation in the office. Even though I enjoy the speed I get from cable, I am about ready to toss my cable modem through a window @ the nearest Windjammer office on my way to get DSL. (If a Windjammer lawyer is reading, no I'm not really going to do that) Low bandwidth is better than no bandwidth. There was a switchover here recently from Time Warner to Windjammer, but they say that has been completed, and that there are no internet outages in my area. They also say that they cannot come out to fix this issue until the middle of next month. Aside from the switchover headache my cable or internet tends to be out about 2 or 3 days a week.

Right now I am barely getting a connection. I have just enough bandwidth to slowly load half of a webpage, but then it slows to a stop. Tried connecting directly to my modem with the same results.

Any advise or known issues in the area? Windjammer cannot seem to tell me anything.
Gib4500
join:2003-12-08
Sardis, OH

Gib4500

You should call the Florida headquarters number. If you explain the situation to them the people there are nice and should give you the regional managers number. We had issues with internet around here about a month ago and just calling the regular number didn't seem to accomplish anything much. After me and some nighbors got ahold of the regional manager he made sure they were working on the problem and got the problem fixed quickly. We have now had no problems for like a month now.

I don't remember the number but you can find it on the internet. I don't have time to look it up rigt now but if you can't find it later on tonight send me a message or post on here and i can probably find it for you. good luck.