share rss forum feed

hayabusa3303
Over 200 mph
Premium
join:2005-06-29
Florence, SC
kudos:1

Lets see how much research before.

Having this unit in your house can cause more brain cancer.

Im guessing att is too poor to build a proper network therefor they want you to help them and they charge you for it? What kind of crap is that.

Time
Premium
join:2003-07-05
Irvine, CA
said by hayabusa3303:

Having this unit in your house can cause more brain cancer.

Im guessing att is too poor to build a proper network therefor they want you to help them and they charge you for it? What kind of crap is that.
Are you even an AT&T customer?

I have 5 bars on my iPhone no matter where I go in town. The whole "can't build a proper network" argument is garbage because it's different everywhere.
--
"If it can't be done with brains, it can't be done with hours" - Clarence "Kelly" Johnson

hayabusa3303
Over 200 mph
Premium
join:2005-06-29
Florence, SC
kudos:1
Just like when att tried a lawsuit vs verzion wireless in map coverage of course att LOST. YEs we can talk about proper network. (3 vs none or edge or some what 3g from att)

I have friends are att customers and there POS iphone cant get out or is stuck on edge no 3g around here so, yes they do need to build a proper network. All they do is bitch about the service that it does SUCK or slow or is BUSY.

Catmando
Catmando
Premium
join:2002-10-22
Lafayette, IN
reply to hayabusa3303
Yea you’re right about the cancer. You would think by pitch and sale they would offer the device for free, and quit pointing the finger at Apple about how much bandwidth there devices are sucking up....

cajun4x4

join:2000-10-02
Rayne, LA
reply to hayabusa3303
No different than WIFI if you look at the frequencies used. Remember that when a cell phone has a very low signal that the phone will start transmitting at the maximum level at all times to be able to handle the needs of the connection. I would see this as a means of potentially reducing exposure over time.

SteveLV702
Premium
join:2004-04-22
Las Vegas, NV
reply to hayabusa3303
then guess verizon, sprint, tmobile need to built out their networks to as when I go to my parents house no coverage on any of those networks at all not even voice just says "No Service" yet my trusty iPhone has service not full bars but still has 3 bars and 3g..

fartness
computersoc dot com
Premium
join:2003-03-25
Look Outside

2 edits
reply to Time
said by Time:

Are you even an AT&T customer?

I have 5 bars on my iPhone no matter where I go in town. The whole "can't build a proper network" argument is garbage because it's different everywhere.
Yes. You ever try using them in NYC? They can't build a proper network there. This product would be great for there. Upstate NY, everything is fine for the most part.

bill9696
Premium
join:2003-12-27
Santa Monica, CA
reply to hayabusa3303
AT&T 3G is down in California today