spc
Search similar:

uniqs

burgerwars
join:2004-09-11
Northridge, CA

burgerwars

IPKALL Website Problem

I was trying to change a SIP address in IPKALL, and I get the following message:

Please enter a password that contains at least four characters and does not include & or |.
Go Back

I was thinking they want me to set a new password, but anything I enter isn't accepted. Anyone else having this issue?

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium Member
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL

1 edit

N9MD

Premium Member

I just tested all 7 of my IpKall DIDs within 4 Washington State Area Codes ... and all are accessible on the web site as well as forwarding correctly to my various CallCentric SIP-URIs.

My 4 character passwords for each account are all numeric (no letters or other characters).

brg
Premium Member
join:2001-01-03
Chicago, IL

brg

Premium Member

said by N9MD:

I just tested all 7 of my IpKall DIDs within 4 Washington State Area Codes ... and all are accessible on the web site as well as forwarding correctly to my various CallCentric SIP-URIs.
(greedy...)

burgerwars
Northridge, CA

1 edit

burgerwars to N9MD

to N9MD
Did you try to click the submit button to make a change? That's what I'm trying to do. I can also login, but with this password error, I can't change anything. I tried with another IPKALL number and the same thing. All my passwords are four numbers, which I think was what they were limited to. I've been trying numbers and letters but the same thing. Maybe they're tired of me.

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium Member
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL

N9MD

Premium Member

Oops! No I didn't ... and testing by attampting to change my email address or my password for one of my scores (LOL) of IK DIDs does indeed bring up the same "error message".
hwittenb
join:2003-12-20

hwittenb to burgerwars

to burgerwars
I have the same problem with my IPKall account when I try to make a change. Login is OK, not changes.
caseydoug
join:2001-08-14
Seattle, WA

caseydoug to burgerwars

to burgerwars
Is it possible you just lost the number? That happened to me after I hadn't used the service for a while. I thought it was a password issue, but it turned out my number had been withdrawn.

burgerwars
Northridge, CA

1 edit

burgerwars

I'll try again this evening. I do make a point to call myself on whatever IPKALL numbers I have often, so not to lose them for inactivity. All my others work. I'm thinking I didn't lose it, since when I tested another number that does work I got the same password error. This one I did need to change because the IP in the SIP address it points to changed. But no biggie. Nobody calls me on it, as it just satisfies my need of futzing around with stuff like this.
dcm
join:2008-09-12
Pennsylvania

dcm

Hmm ... was your IPKall DID captured by monkeys?

burgerwars
Northridge, CA

burgerwars

The monkey number still works: 360-515-4462. The monkeys are starting to sound a bit hungry.
dcm
join:2008-09-12
Pennsylvania

dcm to N9MD

to N9MD
said by N9MD:

Off topic question ...

If you call your IPKall DID from VOIPo, does your CID get passed correctly to Callcentric?

I've called my 206 AC DID from Verizon, Verizon Wireless, local Cable phone, Voicestick, AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile. Every provider I've tried, except VOIPo, correctly passes CID (via Callcentric SPI-URI). VOIPo is passing 206-xxx-xxx for CID.

Another "strange" observation ... prior to VOIPo re-populating the VOIPo outgoing CNAM, I would consistently see CID 206-xxx-xxxx. After the outgoing CNAM fix, I now consistently see CID 206-yyy-yyyy.
mazilo
From Mazilo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Lilburn, GA

mazilo to burgerwars

Premium Member

to burgerwars
said by burgerwars:

The monkey number still works: 360-515-4462. The monkeys are starting to sound a bit hungry.
Perhaps, it is time to contact Guatemalans to order lots of bananas for the hungry monkeys.

burgerwars
Northridge, CA

1 edit

burgerwars

If the monkeys behave themselves, they can have productive employment as monkey helpers: »www.tsa.gov/travelers/ai ··· 6.shtm#2

Edit: IPKALL now working. Edits can now be made online.