how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MidrangeMan

join:2000-09-22
Schaumburg, IL

Merger

I wonder how this is going to effect service?

My service was originally with Qwest and got picked up by Covad.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

I only hope things stay the same or get even better. I have Covad+IP via Earthlink and other than the rare issue or overnight maintenance it is a 99.99% uptime service for me. To say that I like it is an understatement.
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium
join:2001-07-23
West Hartford, CT
kudos:1

I'll second that. Resold Covad is excellent service with phenomenal reliability.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
reply to MidrangeMan

Hopefully it does not affect my Speakeasy and Covad line - great service and getting 90-95% just over 12K feet form the CO.
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

superdog
I Need A Drink
Premium,MVM
join:2001-07-13
Lebanon, PA
reply to DrStrange

said by DrStrange:

I'll second that. Resold Covad is excellent service with phenomenal reliability.
I will also attest to this fact. I have 2 Covad circuits for over 6 years and another for almost four. 99.9999% up time with better pings than Qwest T1's.
--
»www.wavecrazy.net

e_dub
franknbeans
Premium,VIP
join:2001-08-12
kickin ass
kudos:2

1 recommendation

Covad will still remain a broadband vendor offering service to wholesale partners who resell Covad's network and also partners who have their on L3 network.
IMO nothing will change.
I'm not sure how the Megapath ATM static IP network and Covad PPP network with mesh, but those details will become available in the near future.
--
Statements made by me are not the views or practices of my employer and they cannot be held responsible for any statements I may make.