spc
Search similar:

uniqs
wesj
join:2009-02-07
New York, NY

wesj

[Equipment] the phone wont stop ringing

during the last two weeks i have had several instances when the phone would not stop ringing. and will only stop when i take the phone off the hook and replace it. there is no caller id. recently this continued for one week while i was away. anyone have a similar problem? thanks.

TBSupport1
join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

Do you mean that there is a call coming in and it just keeps ringing and never goes to voicemail? Or are you saying that it will consistently ring 24 hours a day 7 days a week if you don't take it off hook.
wesj
New York, NY

wesj

it will consistently ring 24 hours a day 7 days a week if i don't take it off hook. however, legitimate calls will directly go to voice mail

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

Gotcha. Can you check to make sure that the pins on the Phone 1 port are not touching each other or bent or anything like that? If they are, if you can try to straighten them, that may fix it.

If not, please PM me your TeleBlend Number and I will open a ticket to get this device replaced for you.

Thanks
wesj
New York, NY

wesj

thanks for your reply. cannot detect any loose connections. this is an old sunrocket device. however, dont know how to PM. can you advise me? thanks

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

Sure... Click my name TBSupport1 and a new screen will pop up. You will see where it says Instant Message TBSupport1. Put in your information and I'll get a ticket opened for you.