spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Superstar221
@comcast.net

Superstar221

Anon

Voipo is the future

Anybody that says they have problems with service usually can link that back to their internet service, not Voipo issues. Voipo has a 'failover' function...which means that you can enter your cell phone number and if your power goes out and somebody tries to call you, the call will automatically be forwarded to your cell number. You can also direct telemarketing calls to hear the message "This number has been disconnected"

I was very skeptical about internet phone after I had Vonage and the call quality and pricing was horrible...all after you had to buy their equipment ($24.99 a month plus taxes? come one..my local land line is cheaper). I ordered Voipo service for a year ($99 for the whole year by the way) and they shipped me all the necessary items completely free of charge...and they paid for shipping!

Couldn't be happier. I would recommend Voipo to anybody. If you are skeptical, they have a money back guarantee and ship you the hardware for free...so you have nothing to lose and no excuses.

So I saw the Voipo money back guarantee and decided why not. Best decision for phone service ever. Just over $8 a month gets me crystal clear phone service with every single feature I could ever want. And their customer service is personal and very responsive. If you have an issue with your service cutting in and out its gonna be a problem with your internet provider.
mangosplash
join:2010-06-25
Bronx, NY

mangosplash

I'm sorry but I disagree with what you said about the internet connection. I am with verizon and have the highest speed there is, and the calls were still bad.