This is a sub-selection from Dear JLivingood

kapil
The Kapil

join:2000-04-26
Chicago, IL
reply to espaeth

Re: Dear JLivingood

said by espaeth:

There are no shortage of reasons why large companies are evil, but you can occasionally put down the Hatorade and acknowledge when they do something right.
You are right. Your point is valid and I concede. No, I'm not being a jackass...I mean it, you made your point and I concur.

To the extent that Comcast has made a change in how it operates, those changes have been positive and geared towards being more open.

They still, however, blow. ...and they have much work to do ahead of them....and given their past performance, I am willing to give them no rope. I will believe it when I see it...they get none of my goodwill.
--
»www.VoIPTrunk.com

jlivingood
Premium,VIP
join:2007-10-28
Philadelphia, PA
kudos:2

1 edit
Some day I'm going to have to write up some kind of a blog post or longer article about how much this affected everyday stuff. Many of you would be (pleasantly) surprised I suspect.
--
JL
Comcast

funchords
Hello
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-11
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:6
said by jlivingood:

Some day I'm going to have to write up some kind of a blog post or longer article about how much this affected everyday stuff. Many of you would be (pleasantly) surprised I suspect.
I know that I would enjoy that. I'd like to know from someone that I respect (like you) that this episode resulted in actual positive change.
--
Robb Topolski -= funchords.com =- District of Columbia -- KJ7RL
Tweet! Tweet! -- »twitter.com/funchords