uniqs

Bronnster
join:2007-12-05
Hazelton, ID

Bronnster to Milliwatt

to Milliwatt

Re: Net Neutrality - Comcast

said by Milliwatt:

I've said it before, the only way to have a network for the people and not the greedy corporations is to build with public funds.
Agreed. Anything that has Corp. in its title will pursue "for profit" solutions. In this case, the internet will become a big ball of advertisement and propaganda. The new infomercial mind control tool to influence and deaden the minds of the masses?

SlickEnW
Premium Member
join:2003-01-21
Seattle, WA

1 recommendation

SlickEnW

Premium Member

said by Milliwatt:

In this case, the internet will become a big ball of advertisement and propaganda.
Too late.

Somnambul33t
L33t.
Premium Member
join:2002-12-05

1 recommendation

Somnambul33t to Bronnster

Premium Member

to Bronnster
said by Bronnster:

said by Milliwatt:

I've said it before, the only way to have a network for the people and not the greedy corporations is to build with public funds.
Agreed. Anything that has Corp. in its title will pursue "for profit" solutions. In this case, the internet will become a big ball of advertisement and propaganda. The new infomercial mind control tool to influence and deaden the minds of the masses?
the public sector is the most inefficient form of "business" out there. you can have your public internet; i'll stick to even the worst private ISPs.

im tired of people bashing big business b/c they dont conform to their idea of "just" or "fair"