spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kelly b

@173.210.180.x

trying to change out outdated equipment at end of contract

I'm loyal and have had no complaints till now, my contract is finished and I want to upgrade my equipment for what was not even available 3 years ago. Xplornet wants me to pay for upgrade, technical support told me to wait out contract and cancel contract call up dealer and do a new activation and 3 year contract alieviating the upgrade cost and giving me a guarantee on equip. Already had everything in place went to cancel and was told I need to talk to the loyalty department and that I will not be able to get services for 6 months if I cancel. If this is how they deal with loyal customers I am through with xplornet all equipment is coming down within the hour and I am off line till either they make amends or I find a new provider which ever comes first. Would not put me through to loyalty department they will contact me @ their earliest confenience

Skyway
Skyway

join:2003-02-04
Mission, BC
Lots of people have more than one system/account..

I suspect you could start up a new account with three year term first...then after that is put in place cancell your old system which is no longer under contract...
--
Hughesnet/Anikast/Motosat/Tachyon installer l Home-ShawCable HS l Work vehicle-Motosat D2 F1 6000 from Xplornet [Canadian] l Windows XP