Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

billmcc1280

join:2005-01-13
Decatur, TN
reply to billmcc1280

Re: Call Forwarding Issue

Yeah. Very local. Problem is that I am not getting to the point of adding any number to forward to. The second I hit the # key after 72 it starts ringing and then to the error. I should get a triple dial tone or a prompt to enter the number to forward to. I googled the error and always come up with a forwarding error that means the package is not installed on your line. But AT&T swears it is. I have talked to linemen, Switch guys, Translations, whoever they are and business support. They all say everything is good. One thing with me and troubleshooting is that I am very thorough before I finally post to a forum. By that point I think everybody goes well he tried that already lol!

Stupid Superpipe! Sorry, had to vent on that thing a little. If it worked then I would not have a problem at all lol!

Guess I will buy a true ISDN phone and hook it up and check. Anyone in southeast tn have one?

Thanks!

bbwithdrawls

join:2008-08-30
Vanleer, TN
Ill bet that because your lines are tied up and in use that's the reason , i don't know if there;s something in the config that you could add to drop a line when a incoming call comes in , if not it will just show busy when you get a call , I have the 3 com pro TA and they do it automatically

Ill bet cisco does not know how or you have to tell it to drop a line

before i go the extreme of an isdn phone take a look at phone power here on dsl reports , nice inexpensive VOIP option that comes with an adapter to use and plug your analog lines in

but magic jack should do the same thing ??