share rss forum feed

ebgbjo
Sewing is cheaper than therapy
Premium
join:2007-09-14
USA

1 edit

[All] If you know of any rentals...

that aren't found through general apartment rental sites (maybe a friend renting a place out, saw a local sign, ect) that is within a 25-30min Max drive from Fall River, MA (prefer to keep it closer to 20mins) could you please let me know.

Looking for a 2-3 bedroom with washer dryer hook ups. No more than 1600/mth without utilities (keeping around 1200-1400 would be even better) and up to 2k with utilities (but once again, would like to save money to use extra towards bills)

Would really appreciate help in search. Thank you. Our move has been pushed up from Sept 1 to Aug 1st and we are visiting the area next weekend.

ebgbjo
Premium
USA
ok.. well, maybe someone will know this

MapQuest and Google Maps say that between Fall River, MA and Warwick, RI the time is about 30mins, but others have said it is closer to 45-60mins?

sashwa
Premium,Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz
kudos:18
I think it would depend on how much traffic there is. But I could be wrong.

birdfeedr
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-11
Warwick, RI
kudos:9
reply to ebgbjo
said by ebgbjo:

MapQuest and Google Maps say that between Fall River, MA and Warwick, RI the time is about 30mins, but others have said it is closer to 45-60mins?
35 minutes going to Fall River at 6:15 a.m.
45 minutes going to Fall River at 7:30 a.m.
55 minutes going to Fall River at 8:15 a.m.

45 minutes going to Warwick at 3:45 p.m.
70 minutes going to Warwick at 4:30 p.m.

In the middle of the day, I've gone both ways in 30 minutes, but I have a heavy foot. We are 7 minutes to I-95 at home
and 6 minutes off the first exit off Rt.24 south to work in Fall River.

Herself has a nice arrangement at work with some flex time. I work locally, and can adjust my schedule when I'm on the road.

She says she'd have to add 10 minutes if she worked at Lightolier, which is up Rt. 79 off I-195 a little bit, I think.

ebgbjo
Premium
USA

1 edit
Wow! Ins't looking good then

"IF" we took that apartment, he would be going from
300 block on Greenwich Ave in Warwick to South Main Street in Fall River. He usually starts work at 9am and gets off anywhere from 6pm-10pm during M-T and between 3-6pm on Friday- doubt it will change much when we move

These apartments sounded perfect. We are now looking at two in Providence, 1 in Puwtucket, 1 in Tiverton and 1 in Swansea..so far