kudos:1
Reviews:
·PLDT
·Comcast
reply to gregz

Re: Lost my US passport card

said by gregz:

said by Bobcat79:

Why do you bother with a card when you have a passport?
The card is only good when crossing to and from Canada, some Foreign held tourist islands and nothing more.
Here is the the only place the card can be used. By land or sea to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or the Caribbean Region, specifically: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands (includes Anegada, Jost Van Dyke, and Virgin Gorda), Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica (except for business travel), Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles (includes Bonaire, Curacao, St. Eustatius (Statia), Saba, and St. Maarten), St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos.

The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.
--
Chris
Living in Paradise!!

Bobcat79
Premium
join:2001-02-04
I want to know how many people travel to Bermuda by land.

chrisretusn
Retired
Premium
join:2007-08-13
Philippines
kudos:1
Reviews:
·PLDT
·Comcast

2 edits
said by Bobcat79:

I want to know how many people travel to Bermuda by land.
The same number of people that traveled to these places by land:

Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands (includes Anegada, Jost Van Dyke, and Virgin Gorda), Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles (includes Bonaire, Curacao, St. Eustatius (Statia, Saba, and St. Maarten), St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos.
--
Chris
Living in Paradise!!