how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

caseynsb

join:2008-11-11
Orlando, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: [Internet] Bright House Orlando problems.

I agree regarding the logs as they don't really have much to work with. The logic behind them on the call was to hope maybe they have something on their end they can check out at the time frames my outages have.

I have a tech visit scheduled for 2-4 tomorrow, so once they come (and likely say there's nothing wrong and maybe reboot and offer to replace my modem), I'll call them back and ask for another Supervisor and bring up WUG.

To those also having an issue, try to note your times as well as close as possible.

Thanks guys

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
said by caseynsb:

I agree regarding the logs as they don't really have much to work with. The logic behind them on the call was to hope maybe they have something on their end they can check out at the time frames my outages have.

I have a tech visit scheduled for 2-4 tomorrow, so once they come (and likely say there's nothing wrong and maybe reboot and offer to replace my modem), I'll call them back and ask for another Supervisor and bring up WUG.

To those also having an issue, try to note your times as well as close as possible.

Thanks guys
Lets get through tomorrow and see what happens and we'll take it from there. Be careful on replacing the modem...honestly right now we have a limited unknowns that we need to work through...you go changing the modem and then you add that into the mix. The process of elimination will eventually get to the modem but we're not quite there yet.

caseynsb

join:2008-11-11
Orlando, FL
Yeah I don't WANT to replace it. But, the truck roll folk always seem to look at that first and talk me into replacing it. Will update late tomorrow