Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

foothilldave

join:2007-04-08
Applegate, CA

3 edits
reply to carlcarlson

Re: did skyfx take a dump ?

I guess maybe that explains why skyfx no longer answers their phone or email.

Looks like from FAQ skywayusa requires a one year contract. I presume that does not apply to us as we never signed it (or were notified of the change) ?

carlcarlson

@att.net

I understand they are in litigation due for resolution in a few weeks. FX people have no choice from what I understand but to be associated with WAY at this point but will run screaming when this court date allocates their separation. Way blows, but I have confidence in the people at FX. That said it is bad that they do not answer the phones.. I suggest waiting these few weeks before making a change unless you have another option for a high speed connection. Thus goes the battle in rural hinterland worlds afar!

TonyKZ1

join:2010-04-08
Marble Hill, MO

What about going with Bright Star »www.brightstarinternet.com/ . They look similar, one-way sat link. I've heard they are the ones that SkyFX and Skyway are buying their service from, but it might be starconnect »starconnect.com/index.shtml instead.
Tony

TonyKZ1

join:2010-04-08
Marble Hill, MO

Any news on skyfx? I just checked their website and it appears to still be up and running.
Tony