Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Premium
join:2008-09-23
kudos:2

haha

i feel like downloading it 50 times now
i wont watch it cause too many people say it sucks bad ONES that aren't in habit of lying ,maybe thats the reason everyone that downloaded it started saying it sucks LOL

HoboJ

join:2008-03-27
Cornwall, ON
kudos:1

The movie was actually pretty good.

NeoandGeo

join:2003-05-10
Harrison, TN

It was alright if you had no prior knowledge about anything having to do with war time situations.

moonpuppy

join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD
reply to 33358088

said by 33358088:

i wont watch it cause too many people say it sucks bad ONES that aren't in habit of lying ,maybe thats the reason everyone that downloaded it started saying it sucks LOL
Maybe you need better friends.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to 33358088

said by 33358088:

Say they & you get lucky and they find out who you are. You ignore the letter you get threatening a lawsuit. But sooner or later this group will have to actually drag someone in to court to maintain believability. Do you want to waste YOUR money being the one to fight back? For a movie you don't want to watch? There is a term for that - masochist. Unless you are VERY VERY rich and the money means nothing to you and is a drop in the bucket.
--
Are you happy with your rep in Washington, DC?

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Evanston, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to HoboJ

said by HoboJ:

The movie was actually pretty good.
yea, if you like war movies with no form of accuracy whatsoever.
--
sbcglobal.net speedtest result 11/11/09 - 5256kbps
u-verse line stats: »c0wz.beevomit.org/

Premium
reply to moonpuppy

said by moonpuppy:

said by 33358088:

Maybe you need better friends.
na most a my friends dont sit around all day watching people hurt one another watching war films
there actually more intelligent and wish to expand there mind and learn , rather then watch some dribble about war.

"peace out"
^^^^^^^

Premium
reply to FFH

said by FFH:

said by 33358088:

Say they & you get lucky and they find out who you are. You ignore the letter you get threatening a lawsuit. But sooner or later this group will have to actually drag someone in to court to maintain believability. Do you want to waste YOUR money being the one to fight back? For a movie you don't want to watch? There is a term for that - masochist. Unless you are VERY VERY rich and the money means nothing to you and is a drop in the bucket.
im in canada ust try suing me im insolvent and youd just waste your lawyer money

HAHA maybe you americans need a canadian friend or two to download off of
Expand your moderator at work

TweedleDum
10,000 Days

join:2005-11-02
Omaha, NE
reply to ArrayList

Re: haha

technically its not a war movie

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Evanston, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by TweedleDum:

technically its not a war movie
the way it was made it is indeed hard to say that it has anything to do with any kind of military conflict.
--
sbcglobal.net speedtest result 11/11/09 - 5256kbps
u-verse line stats: »c0wz.beevomit.org/
Expand your moderator at work