« Call me interested
This is a sub-selection from Competition is good

kamm

join:2001-02-14
Brooklyn, NY

2 edits
reply to iLive4Fusion

Re: Competition is good

Since you are obviously unable to even use a search engine properly here's an original article from January:

quote:
“And the best thing about the HSPA+ upgrade is that it’s backward compatible, so that the T-Mobile 3G-enabled device being announced this week … it’s getting faster in 2010.”
»www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wir···-855265/

About Snapdragon:

quote:
The QSD8x50 platform consists of the QSD8250™ which supports GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA networks while the QSD8650™ supports CDMA2000 1X, 1xEV-DORel 0/A/B, GSM, GPRS, EDGE and HSPA networks. Both chipsets include:

1 GHz CPU
600MHz DSP
Integrated 3G mobile broadband
Support for Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® connectivity
Built-in seventh-generation gpsOne® engine with Standalone-GPS and Assisted-GPS modes
High-definition (720p) video decode, and multiple video codec support
High-performance 3D graphics – up to 22M triangles/sec and 133M 3D pixels/sec
High-resolution up to WXGA (1280x720) display support
12-megapixel camera support
Multiple audio codecs: (AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, FR, EFR, HR, WB-AMR, G.729a, G.711, AAC stereo encode)
Support for mobile broadcast TV (MediaFLO™, DVB-H and ISDB-T)
Support for Windows Mobile®, Android, and a number of Linux®-based operating systems
Qualcomm’s hybrid mode alternative solution

»www.qualcomm.com/products_servic···ml#specs

I hope we can conclude that you had little clue about the topic, you had absolutely no clue about your own HSPA/HSPA+ phone nor about HSPA vs HSPA+, the latter being inherently HSPA network and that you are sorry for spreading nonsense about my great results, right?
--
said by bicker:

Waaaa waaaa waaaa. You just want what you want and don't care to factor in what is right or true. Your perspectives are un-American, and deserve far more ridicule than I'm prepared to pile on them.
Expand your moderator at work