starcaptor

join:2000-08-19
East Northport, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit

3 recommendations

wow

I almost never comment on DSLR front page news (lurker), but this is ridiculous to a new level. I am surprised no one has made a meme out of ATT/iPhone news...

$45 to tether using an iphone with 2 gigs of usage...just say that to yourself inside your head a few times... No need to editorialize. The news itself is hyperbole.

And I dont understand "98% of blah blah dont do this" statistic...its not properly controlled, and you never know if 98% of people dont do something SPECIFICALLY because of fear of repercussions.

And if you dont buy that one, think of a life insurance company using the same logic behind why they should lower benefits..."98% of people dont die before this age, so whats the point in giving them any benefits..."

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
kudos:2
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
I left AT&T about a year ago for the Sprint everything data plan, and never really looked back ... until today ... I'm glad to have moved.

5 everything data palm pre's, 2 are tetherable, monthly cost with all taxes, fees and including Sprint locater service $165. Data is unlimited.
--
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

siouxmoux2

@sbcglobal.net
reply to starcaptor
Yet, Everyday ATT finds new reasons for you to Switch Providers from The Worst US Cell/Data/Sms Carriers.